Introducing the Tokyo Metropolitan University Bangkok Office.
Tokyo Metropolitan University Bangkok Office
In April 2014, Tokyo Metropolitan University established its overseas office in Bangkok as a base for educational and research activities in the ASEAN. The ASEAN has been achieving a high level of economic development continuously, attracting attention as one of the growth centers of the world. TMU aims to fully maximize the location of Bangkok office, which is situated in the heart of Bangkok, one of the major cities in the ASEAN, to actively promote the efforts aimed at strengthening TMU’s global competitiveness by promoting activities such as cooperative education, joint research, and business-academia collaboration, as well as public relation activities for recruiting excellent students, with universities and other institutions in Thailand and other countries in the ASEAN.
For more information,please refer to the following link.
http://www.ic.tmu.ac.jp/english/about/bkk.html External Link
Outline of the Bangkok Office
1. Address (Bangkok, Thailand)
27th Fl.,2 Jasmine City Building, Soi Wattana 23, Sukhumvit Rd., Bangkok 10110 Thailand
2. Details of main activities
- Support for global cooperative activities, such as interchanges, cooperative education, joint research, and business-academia collaboration with universities and other institutions in the ASEAN
- Public relations activities, such as recruiting students in the ASEAN
- Support for activities related to alumni associations as follow-up for international students who have returned to their home countries in the ASEAN
International Relation Section, International Affairs Office, Tokyo Metropolitan University
When contacting us via e-mail, please change the black circle in the above address to an @ sign.