Division of Humanities and Intercultural Studies
The humanities division covering five sectors and ten domains with the motto of freedom and independence realizes cross-cutting learning.
This division offers five major programs in liberal arts, covering philosophy, history, literature and culture, language, and art.
European classics, European philosophy.
History and Archaeology
Japanese, Asian and European histories, archaeology.
Japanese and Chinese Cultures
Chinese and Japanese cultures, including the studies of the related languages and literatures.
European and American Cultures
English, German and French cultures, including the studies of the related languages and literatures.
Representation and Language Studies
Visual art, language and culture, cultural representation, linguistic science.
|Original Site||Division of Humanities and Intercultural Studies External Link (Japanese Site)|
|Graduate School||Graduate School of Humanities|
Department of Philosophy, History and Cultural Studies
Department of Intercultural Studies
- History and Archaeology
- Studies of Culture and Representation
- Japanese and Chinese Cultures, Japanese cultures
- Japanese and Chinese Cultures, Chinese cultures
- European and American Cultures, English cultures
- European and American Cultures, German cultures
- European and American Cultures, French cultures